Nowadays we can find a lot of ways to make money online on the Internet. Blog monetizing becomes popular as it can help the webmaster to support the development of the website itself. And this matter also applies to finance blogs. If you are currently running a finance blog, don’t forget that you can monetize your blogs too.
One of the great ways of monetizing your blog is through affiliate and a great platform to do this is by promoting products on Amazon. As a famous website which provides various products including financial guides and materials, Amazon is well recognized by many people as a great place to do online shopping. And a great thing is – Amazon offers an affiliate program named Amazon Associates where affiliate marketeers and webmasters can make money online by promoting various products within their sites.
I joined Amazon Associates a few months ago and the results were awesome! However I realized there is one thing that need to be considered which is – creating affiliate links. In order to promote products from Amazon in your post or content, you have to create the affiliate links and to create an affiliate link, you have to:
- Login to your Amazon Associates account.
- Pick the product(s) that you want to promote.
- Select the affiliate method that you want to use (text links, images, etc)
- Copy the affiliate code.
- Paste the affiliate code into your content.
This involves quite a long process and time consuming. However I found a great solution which is – Easy Azon!
Easy Azon can help you to promote products from Amazon faster and easier than the steps that I mentioned above. With Easy Azon, what you need to is:
- Write a new post/Edit existing post.
- Select the product(s) that you want to promote. You can see the example from my blog in the screenshot below. I’m using the keyword “personal loan” to promote products related to personal loans. The results will come out and I just have to select the products that I want to promote in my post. Simple, right?
It is much easier and simple – you can cloak your affiliate link and maximize your profit too!
If you are really serious in monetizing your finance blog, I recommend using Easy Azon as your tool to get relevant products to be promoted on your finance blog!